Testing & Inspection Program
New York Fire Service is an FDNY Certified Smoke Detector Maintenance Company offering service agreements to meet NFPA, State and City requirements.In order to meet required NFPA code as well as New York State, City & Local codes, your fire detection system should be tested and inspected each year. Regular maintenance, inspection and testing of fire protection systems are essential to ensure the system functions and the facility is safe.
- Our NICET certified, factory trained technicians will evaluate your system to make sure it meets NFPA requirements.
- Two tests and inspections (semi-annually) according to NFPA and New York State, City & Local Codes.
- During the course of one year our technicians will test 100% of your system. This means not only will a technician be testing all internal components; they will be physically testing each and every device and throwing them into alarm as well.
- System performance evaluation, adjustment, cleaning, and calibration of system components.
- Fully documented testing and sensitivity reports for each location according to NFPA standards will be provided.